January 2, 2012

A Mudança VIII


For those of you that have enjoyed reading the kids' essays, today is the last installment of "A Mudança". Sad. For those of you that have not enjoyed reading the kids' essays, you stink. Today's final entry comes from Virginia, who just finished 8th grade.

     I would like that my country would change the minister of education. I would like for him to leave because, as for education,there is much corruption. Corruption exists much more in secondary school and training centers. There is corruption in schools because many students pass only because of bribes and not because they understand. As for training centers, people can undergo training [police, gov't, teachers, medical technicians] for up to a year, sometimes more, and when they leave be abandoned without work.
     I would like for the president to change also because he allows the entrance of many foreigners and many of these foreigners come to do child trafficking and human trafficking.
     Also, I would like to lessen how much I talk and now talk about otherpeople.
     I'm not forgetting that also I would like if the streets were all paved out into the districts and for them to wire the whole city well with electricity to help develop our city.
      For my family, I wish thaat my dad would change and stop drinking because when he gets his salary he spends it all on alcohol. Also, I would like for my older brother [who is much older and never lived here] to change and stop drinking and chasing women. He is very involved with much of both.
      Also I would like if church would change. When we used to meet as a big church at Murrapania there was unity but these days people all they do is fight and create trouble and division.

No comments:

Post a Comment