March 5, 2011

The One where TJ gets back from South Africa

Thanks for everyone who had been praying for rest and a safe journey. I can officially say that I'm back in the good old R of M (Republic of Mozambique). I made it home this morning and walked through the gate to be greeted by a mob of happy and excited... construction workers? That's right, construction workers. Its Saturday right now and all the kids were off at church for a program except 2 of them. As for the construction workers, they're all our guys and I know most of them because they're always doing something for us.

And yes, I can happily report that we've broken ground on the girls dormitory. Pictures of that and pictures of my trip forthcoming. For now, I'm going to go rest after 3 days on the road.

Isn't it strange that people need to rest after being on vacation, where they were presumably resting to begin with?

No comments:

Post a Comment