February 26, 2011

SA trip update

Howdy. So, time has flown by and I find myself in Johannesburg. Not quite sure how that happened. We just sort of kept on driving and wound up here. Its been a great trip so far. We've stayed healthy, safe, and most importantly we've stayed sane! We're with friends in Jo'burg and will start the long trek to Nampula in a day or two.

And I know you're all wondering, so I'll just let you know now. They took TRON 3D out of theater like two days before I got to town. I had to settle for watching the Green Hornet. There have been lots of trips to the video store down here though. I've got like a week to take in all the things I've missed the last 6 months. And I've had McDonald's twice. Its fun.

More details when I get back. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment