March 11, 2011

Well, this is kinda awkward...

Not to be too forward, but I've got a request for you. Not all of you. Just one of you, actually. I was doing a little digging around and found that I've got somebody reading this blog from Maputo. Since i don't think I know anybody in Maputo (yet) I was wondering who is out there in cyberspace. Living here is all about networking and connections and avoiding poisonous animals and getting caught in the middle of riots. So lets try to make 3 of those 4 things happen right now.

If you wouldn't mind, just send me an email. The address is in the margin at the right. Or if you prefer to stay anonymous that's cool too.

Coming up on the next post: I ask for everybody to leave a comment and then I randomly set people up on blind dates with the other commenters.

No comments:

Post a Comment