September 11, 2010

Leaving in a Few Days

This post has two purposes. The first is two inform y'all that I'll be leaving for Mozambique on Monday. I'll be out of email contact for a couple of days but I'll get it pretty regularly once I arrive in Nampula. I've been very encouraging getting lots of phone calls and emails from everybody. I especially appreciate your prayers, I was worried it was going to be a crazy trip at first, but thankfully the situation in Mozambique calmed down. For those that don't know, there was some hardcore rioting going on. Victor and Christina got a front row seat to all of it, and you can check it out here or click on the link in the sidebar.

If you could be praying mainly for my safety on the trip: That all my luggage gets there without being lost/stolen and the flights I booked in Mozambique actually exists (apparently not uncommon).

Second. I have a full day layover in Paris!!! I might as well try and do all I can. So if folks have been there or have any suggestions on how to do Paris in 10 hours go ahead and comment or email me. Otherwise I'll just go exploring (read: wandering).

1 comment:

  1. T.J.'s airplane took off at 1:14 p.m. Monday (today). There were lots of tears (mom) and excitement (T.J.). So he is on his way. Take good care of him Christina.

    ReplyDelete