September 2, 2010

Guess who's going back to Mozambique?

Hey everybody. Its been a long time coming but I can now say I'm officially going back to Mozambique. As my departure date gets nearer (within the next couple weeks), I'll provide more details about when I'm traveling and how you can pray for me.

For now, check out my new support letter, download it to get the full view.

I put a lot of effort and poured a lot into the letter so hopefully that explains most of what's going on. As always, if you want to talk or find out more or have any questions, please send me an email and I'll get right back to you.

1 comment:

  1. Yay TJ!!! Everyone at the orfanato is dying for you to get back! You are overly needed in quite a few different areas. My parents keep telling us how much the kids talk about you being the only one who made them understand all their subjects in math and science last year. Rock's English is so good now - you will be impressed. Can't wait for your return! Christina

    ReplyDelete