September 12, 2009

Site Upgrades

I made a few tweaks to the layout of the site and added topic labels. I'm still fixing a few minor bugs and adding more in depth labels in case you care about that sort of thing. If the topic-label-maker-magic device to the left doesn't work, please make sure Java and Flash are enabled on your computer. I don't know what it looks like if you don't have it.

Also, I've got a huge backlog of posts that have to make their way up, especially after being "out of the country" for a week. Stay tuned, because this time I actually mean it. There gonna start flying up on the web like there's no tomorrow.

And thanks for all those that have been praying for me. It was especially felt and needed this last week. Story to be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Hi TJ! Your postings use to have the date it was posted, that disappeared. Can you add that back in so we can tell when you posted?

    We are checking every few day and following your activities. The kids can point exacting on the map where you are. You are in our prayers every day.

    We miss you, be safe.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that topic-label-maker-magic device is pretty trippy...I'm trying to think if there is another use for it other than just aesthetic enhancement, though. Hmmm. I like how it spins...

    And when did you post pictures of monkeys? I don't remember this...I think I'll have to go check that box now.

    P.S. Praying for you too! :)

    -Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dates are added back, and the spinny-thingy is pretty dang sweet. Thanks for the tips.

    Hi Les!

    ReplyDelete