October 1, 2010

Support Update Oct 2010

So, if you have had a chance to read the letter posted in September, that does a great job at explaining what is taking place and my heart for the orphanage. Now, to give you an update and some specifics, because I know you have been asking how to support. So I’m gonna tell you exactly how to do it (for some reason Evanjafrica has a policy against stealing peoples’ identity and clearing out their bank accounts, so I’ll have to do this the old fashioned way).

There are two ways to support. Both of which are great and help the orphanage in different ways. The first way is the way I would prefer. This involves supporting me directly. The two major expenses I have are travel from Seattle to Nampula and the cost of my visa. After that, it goes to help me get a little more well rounded diet, cell phone, general cost of living things that are above what the kids receive in the orphanage. I’ll accept just general donations, tithes, Christmas bonuses, your child’s allowance, pocket change you stole from a public fountain. I’m not too picky where it comes from, what matters is that you’re excided to be giving toward the work God is doing here.

All things considered, my monthly budget is around $300 minimum. In order to do things like put gas in my stove and some meat on my plate, I’d like my budget to be around $400/month. Both those number factor in things like air travel and visa, which right now I have been paying out of my own pocket.

If donating to support me is something you’d like to do, just know that I’m not taking a salary out of this at all. If Jesus blesses me with awesome donors like you and I have extra money that will all go towards buying coca-cola for the kids, replacing the textbooks we have at the orphanage, or the part of the budget designated solely for soccer balls. If this is how you’d like to support than you can make a check to TJ Werle and mail it to:

TJ Werle

16428 10th AVE SW

Burien, WA 98166

And my parents are authorized to take care of that while I’m half a world away, so you won’t have to worry about it not clearing for 1, 2, 10 years till I decide to come back home.

If you would not like to support me but want to support what is happening here at the orphanage you send you check directly to Evanjafrica. I don’t personally get any of this, but it goes straight to helping the kids. Checks for that can be made out to Evanjafrica and sent to:

Evangafrica

308 Tuggle Lane

Ridgeville, SC 29472

In either case, please donate whatever you can to whichever way. Please feel free to consider giving something you do monthly, or quarterly, once, or whenever you can. And as always, email me any questions (in the contact section on the left side of the page) and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment