June 23, 2009

Two Weeks and Typhoid

I'm down to just two weeks till liftoff. A lot of people have asked be about shots, malaria, etc... I just finished my last vaccination yesterday. I've been taking typhoid pills (as in I actually got real, live typhoid) so I can build up an immunity in case I end up getting exposed. Its over now but I'm still feeling one or two of the side effects, mainly nausea and stomach cramps. They're pretty minor though. Better to have cramps now than to get typhoid later, right?

2 comments:

  1. TJ Werle. I just remembered running into you at Mars Hill. Malaysia is not bad. Kinda like ghetto Hong Kong. Also, one of the other girls on our team from California listens to Mark Driscoll online. I thought that was pretty cool.

    Don't forget the 3 oz. rule for the planes. TSA is such a pain.

    Sean Yeung (from Kuala Lumpur)

    ReplyDelete