July 4, 2009

Prayer Requests Two Days Out

So, I'm just about 50 hours away from my first leg of the trip. There are a few things that still need to be hammered out. Be praying that:

1) The leg of my trip from Johannesburg to Nampula (city I'm staying at in Moz.) gets figured out. I've been playing email tag with about three different people to coordinate my travel and it's starting to get close to crunch time

2) All goes smooth during the flight. I have two "red-eye" flights. I say that because to my time-frame they will be red eye, but with the time change it gets all messed up.

3) My luggage follows me. I'm taking bare minimums, but losing anything would really suck.

4) I would somehow remains relaxed during all the preparations going on the next two days. There's still a lot I have go get set for.

1 comment:

  1. Take care TJ! I tried calling you to get in a farewell call but it's off so I assume you are too! I'll definitely be praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete