June 23, 2012

Announcing TJ's 2012 Book Signing Tour!

It's been a while since I've been able to put up anything but that's because of all the travel I've been doing recently. I'm going to have more on that later. But for now, I'll just get out the most pressing information I'm sure many of you are excited to hear.

I'm gonna be back in Seattle for a couple months to visit and take a holiday. I'll be in June 26th and have till mid-August to visit until I return to Mozambique and continue the work God has there.

In order to help you understand all the details, I've prepared a list of common questions you are likely to have. This allows both me and you to get the most out of my trip and have a super awesome fun time.

1. Where can I buy your book for the tour?
While I am calling it the 2012 TJ's Book Signing Tour, I feel I should let you know (full disclosure here) that I don't actually have a book. However, if you have a book that you'd like me to sign feel free to give me a copy of Huck Finn or Little Women and I'll put my John Hancock all over it. (paperbacks not accepted. Don't be cheap.)

2. So there's no book?
No.

3. What's the purpose of the trip?
I've been gone for almost two years. It has been been a great time, but pretty long. I'm coming back for a visit to see my family, friends, all you folks that I love and miss dearly. I also am taking time recharge my batteries and tell people about God's work in Mozambique.

4. Should I wait a little bit before contacting you so you can rest from travel and see important people right away?
Don't be silly. You're plenty important to me. Yes you, reading this right now. And I've been in the US traveling for a couple days now, so I'm rested and over jet lag. I'm only getting into Seattle on June 26th, so that's why I'm letting you all know now.

5. How can I get in touch with you?
As always, email or facebook are reliable. I also picked up a cell phone number to use for these next few weeks. My digits are 206-504-6403. Don't worry about privacy of me posting it on the interweb because the number is temporary and will expire in a couple months anyways. But do however tell me who you are when you call because things could get really awkward me trying to hold a conversation just guessing who you are the whole time.

6. Are you available to talk to my [church, bible study, small group, family, nursing home, daycare, golf buddies, captive audience] about your life and ministry at the orphanage?
As a matter of fact, I'm extremely available and would love nothing more than to do exactly that!

7. What if I just want to hang out and catch up or have a meal together or catch a Mariners game?
Heck yes! Just give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment