December 15, 2010

Moz101 Hiatus

Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm going to be taking a little break from adding content for the "Mozambique 101" series. Basically, I am trying to put more effort into them than I have the time to devote to doing so while pumping them out on a weekly basis. While much of the information is wikipedia or awesome rumors that I hear, I'm also researching it a lot. Because I really want to do a good job at producing this particular series I'm going to hold off on posting until I have the rest of them written. This way they will continue to remain coherent and not repeat the same information all the time. If you want to read the old ones us the link at the top or click the Moz101 tag on the topic-sphere, knowledge-node, blog-blob, or as my mom would say, the spinny thingy over on the right.

Until then, I'll just be putting up anything I want to on Wednesdays. I can do this because its my site. Pretty convenient if you ask me. To keep the alliteration I'll just call it "Whatever Wednesdays" which will slowly slide into "Why I am still doing this on Wednesdays" will will eventually become "What?" when my rants become too blurred and incoherent to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment